Monday, October 12, 2015

Oct 12 Update

I am doing more on this diet and getting used to meal planning and tracking my macros. It is not too much different from what I was normally eating but planning and tracking helps me pay attention to what I am doing which should lead to results. 

My workout routine is coming along well and I feel like I have a lot more flexibility and mobility. This week was a great week for pistol squats but I have a lot of work to do with getting my opposing leg forward and straight. This will also help me with L-Sits. 

My run was excellent. Although I started getting pain in my shins in the beginning, I walked a couple of times and once I hit the stairs that pain went away. I did 2 & 1/2 laps of the stairs this time. Pace was great since it didn't take me much longer than doing it twice. 

Here is my weekly selfie:


No comments:

Post a Comment