Monday, October 19, 2015

Tough Mudder Philly & Week 3 of Diet

Quick notes from this week are:

1 - I am not sure if this diet is going to work. Something does not make sense about increasing calories though protein. I scheduled a meeting with a dietician at our supermarket. It sounds silly but hopefully she will be able to give me guidelines as to what and how much I should be eating in order to support strength gains while not gaining weight.

2 - Did the Philly Tough Mudder on Sunday. I am disappointed still in my upper body strength and grip but I continue to work on it. What really stood out to me is my lack of explosive strength. This is in the plan to work on, along with conditioning, after the new year and into the summer.


3 - I am finding great success and am very happy with my new interest in learning how to move. My hips and shoulders are really opening up and I felt a lot better at the Tough Mudder. I felt as though I had more control over my body. 

Finally, here is a Monday morning picture of results from my diet and exercise program. I don't feel as though I am making progress but I am just starting out.


No comments:

Post a Comment