Friday, April 22, 2016

9 Days to Beast - Friday Lifting

My left hamstring/leg cramped up in the middle of the night and I overslept by an hour and 15 minutes. Got into the gym late and hit my dumbbell deadlifts (which I did my best on) and my pull/dip superset. Didn't have time for more and cut the workout short at 30 minutes.

I am justifying taking Wednesday and Saturday off and having a lighter day today by telling myself that I am scaling down coming up to the Beast so that I am rested. My planned upcoming week is a big day on Monday, light run with burpees on Tuesday, regular lifting day on Wednesday, run with burpees on Thursday, 1/2 volume light lifting on Friday, rest on Saturday and run Sunday.

We will see how this plan goes. I will be fine.

Time: 30 minutes

DBDL: 12@80, 10@85, 8@90, 5@95, 4@100

Pull: 3, 2, 4, 4, 2
Dips: 7, 7, 5, 5, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment