Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Kettlebell HIIT - Still Recovering

Neutral workout since I put in some good work but cut it short early since I should still be recovering from the Super Spartan and since I got a late start (because I slept in recovering from the Super Spartan).
Warm Up:

Got this workout from http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/ I pulled all of the videos from his YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GBpersonaltraining
He has several different types of workouts on his site along with downloadable programs. Please visit his site. This is listed as his “Best Kettlebell Workouts” so I thought that would be fine for me but he has other ones including strength, beginner, etc. I have adjusted the number of reps and set to fit me but are using his exercises.

Notes / Results:
  • Time: 40 minutes
  • Weight: 196
**All weights in kg**

  • Kettlebell Swings - Sets: 12, 16, 18
  • Forward Lunges - Sets: 12, 16, 18
  • High Pulls - Sets: 12, 16, 18
  • Goblet Squat - 12, 16, 18
  • Clean and Press - Sets: 12, 16, 18
  • 10 Burpees at the end of each circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment