Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Run to Spartan Workout & Monday Push/Pull Bodyweight

Yesterday I ran 3.6 miles to the Jersey City Spartan training, did an hour of an all out workout and then ran 3.6 miles back. Great workout that really kicked my ass for the rest of the day.

Still recovering and mindful that the Beast is only six days away, I limited the bodyweight exercises to only upper body. I got my work in and made some progress. Neutral day considering I should have rested and that I need to back off in prep for the weekend.

Warm Up:

Push / Pull Ladder

  • Push Ups - Ladder to 10 - improvement over 6 and shifted between arms on reps down
  • TRX Rows - Ladder to 7 - improvement over 6
  • Dips - Ladder to 7 - improvement over 6 & last time I did seated dips to 10
  • Pull Ups - AMAP with hang at the end **really need improvement here

Notes / Results:

  • Time: 50 minutes
  • Weight: 194

No comments:

Post a Comment