Friday, September 11, 2015

Leg Day - Week 8/8 - Lots of Adjustments to Schedule

I am making a lot of adjustments on the fly here but I expect they will work out well for me. 

Thursday rained and I knew it in advance so i was going to do Leg Day on Wednesday instead of resting but I rested since I needed it and then did my first full day of Qigong complete with the 5 Stances and a upper body finisher. I felt good going into today and was able to do 10 full rounds of Leg HIIT. 

The Qigong Warm Up & Stretching really does do me good and I have been doing it everyday and plan to stick with it. It most probably will replace my Yoga days. So, Qigong every morning with a Leg day, Upper day, Kung Fu split. October will be 5/3/1 Mondays, Wednesday and barbell 250s on Fridays with Kung Fu & Body Weight circuit Tuesdays, Thursdays and a weekend day with an endurance day (run or ruck) also during the weekend.

Time: 7:37

Warm Up:

  • 50 Jumping Jacks
  • 40 Squats
  • 30 Sit Ups
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 10 Burpees

Time 7:45


  • 5x5 Pistols or 1 Legged Squats - Getting better. More progress to be made


Time: 7:58

Leg Conditioning Circuit - 30/15 x10

  • Lunges
  • Squats
  • Step Ups
  • Jumps

* Glad to have gone through 10 rounds here. The jumps and eventually the squats were tough to do the entire 30 seconds for 10 rounds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment