Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Upper Push/Row, HS/Pike - Week 8/8

This is supposed to be my last full workout week with progressions but since I really killed myself last week, I am doing more 3x10 and not pushing it for the remainder of the training period. This also means less taper. 

Started with the Qigong warm up & stretch. I really like it and am glad that I have added it to my workout routine. 

With a reduced workload, I was also going to to Pull/Dips & Back Bridge/HLR but decided not to opting for a 30 burpee finisher which is probably a good idea.

Looking around the park, I have to compliment myself on my range of motion and mobility. There are other guys going what looks like more but it also looks like they are half repping. I am confident in my routine and how I perform my exercises. 

Time; 7:28

Warm Up:

  • 50 Jumping Jacks
  • 40 Squats
  • 30 Sit Ups
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 10 Burpees

Time; 7:37

  • Handstands against fence: 30 seconds, 22, 15
  • Pike Push Ups: 4, 5, 3


Time: 7:51

  • Push Ups: 10 side toside, 2x5 1 arm bench high
  • Row: 10 straight, 2x10 side to side

Time: 8:01

30 Burpees

Time: 8:06

No comments:

Post a Comment