Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Monday Legs - Week 8/8 - 1st Day Qigong

Still recovering and making sure that I will be 100% for Vermont. I ditched the sandbag for the remainder of the training period. 

Today, I started with the Qigong Warm Up and Stretching before running to the park and doing my Leg Day for conditioning. I am making great progress on the 1 leg/Pistol squats but a bit disappointed in my leg conditioning as I wanted to do more. Walked home. 

For the remainder of my training until Vermont, I just have to give it my best every day, do less weights and switch more to a 3x10 set / rep scheme. I think that it will burn me out less.

Warm Up: Run to park

  • 5x5 Pistol Squats

Leg Conditioning Circuit - 30 seconds on, 15 seconds rest:

  • Lunges
  • Squats
  • Step Ups
  • Box Jumps
Did 3 &1/2 circuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment