Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Upper Body - Saturday - Readjusting Plans

I think that I hurt or strained myself on Wednesday's Leg Day so I took off on Thursday and Friday. Today I go a good workout in and added a run to the park. I planned on running home but it was not meant to be. 

Since I strained myself and I don't want to take the risk of more injury, I eliminated the weight vest today and going forward. 

I also did not time the workout but kept a good pace. 

Warm Up:

  • 50 Jumping jacks
  • 40 Squats
  • 30 Sit Ups
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 10 Burpees


5 Sets:

  • Pull Ups - Mixed Variety in the 2 - 4 reps per set range
  • Dips: Mixed variety  (front and L-Sit) in the 4 - 6 range


  • Back Bridge: 15 - 20 - 30 second range with a set of 5 push ups & 10 second hold
  • HKR/HLR/T2B: Not as happy with these as I need to get my HKR to 20, HLR to 10, T2B at 5 is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment