Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Killer Kettlebell Conditioning - Making Progress Every Day

Let me compliment myself by saying that every workout I do is a plus. I am always doing just a little bit more than last time. It may be weight, time, reps, etc. but there is always a little nugget of progress.

Today I finished five circuits instead of the four I did last time. I also moved up in weight in earlier circuits than I have in the past. I bet the next time I do this my first round will be 16kg instead of 12. The time before was 10kg first time.
Warm Up:


Notes / Results:
  • Time: 70 minutes
  • Weight: 193
All weight in kg
  • Windmills: 12, 16, 18, 18, 18
  • High Pulls: 12, 16, 18, 18, 18
  • Single Leg Deadlift: 16, 18, 24, 24, 24
  • Side Lunge: 12, 16, 16, 18, 18
  • Squat & Press: 12, 16, 16, 18, 18

Got this workout from http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/ I pulled all of the videos from his YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GBpersonaltraining

He has several different types of workouts on his site along with downloadable programs. Please visit his site. This is listed as his “Best Kettlebell Workouts” so I thought that would be fine for me but he has other ones including strength, beginner, etc. I have adjusted the number of reps and set to fit me but are using his exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment