Saturday, November 29, 2014

Light Body Weight Day

Writing this post work out, my left shoulder and back are fried. I hit PRs across the board and accomplished 4 of my 5 December 1st goals. I would have liked to get in a full work out but I listened to my body and let it rest a bit since I have hit my goals. What I did do is get back to some exercises that I have neglected like Dips, Pull Ups (since I am short of my Dec 1 goal of 6), and Rows since I skipped them the last time I had an Upper Body strength day.

Tomorrow I will do yoga again and then get back on track on Monday to work through December and hit my January 1st goals. Since my upper body is aching I think that I will start back up with squats and deadlifts.

Warm Up:

  • Dips - Ladder to 8
  • Pull Ups: 3, 4C, 4S, MB, 3, 4C, 3S (finished sets to 5 reps by adding jumps)
  • Feet Elevated Rows: Ladder to 6
Notes / Results:

  • Time: 40 minutes
  • Weight: 202

No comments:

Post a Comment