Friday, November 21, 2014

Squats & Deadlifts

Another great day today. I feel like I am on track to hit my December 1 strength goals. I was supposed to do this workout yesterday but I think that eating white bread toast with jelly spiked my insulin levels and then I crashed when I got to the gym. Glad that I took yesterday off and came back today and smashed my goals. Lesson learned on breakfast.

My weight continues to go up which is a concern but I have my Spartan wrist band on again to remind me to eat the right stuff. As long as I am eating the right stuff and my performance continues to increase I am going to put the weight concern on the back burner.

And now as I entered in my results, I noticed that I used an old sheet and did the same weights as I did last time. Uuuugh. Opportunity to advance wasted.

Warm Up:

Strength Exercises

Notes / Results:
  • Time: 50 minutes
  • Weight: 202

  • Squats
    • Previous High:3@175
    • 12@125, 10@135, 8@145, 5@155, 3@165, 3@170 **did a 6th set to make sure on track for December 1 goal.
  • Deadlift
    • Previous High: 3@295
    • Sets: 12@225, 8@245, 8@255, 5@275, 3@295

No comments:

Post a Comment