Friday, March 7, 2014

Kettlebell VO2 Max

Hit it hard and although I took it back a little bit with the weight, got 5 rounds in and kept an excellent pace which left me gassed at, and before, the end. The entire session worked out to a perfect 60 minutes.
Warm Up:




Notes / Results:
  • Time: 60 minutes
  • Weight: 195. Broke a weight loss plateau. .
  • Windmills - Sets: 10kg, 12kg, 12kg, 12kg, 12 kg
  • High Pulls - Sets: 12kg, 16kg, 16kg, 16kg, 16kg
  • Single Leg Deadlift - Sets: 16kg, 18kg, 18kg, 18kg, 18kg
  • Side Lunge - Sets: 16kg, 16kg, 16kg, 16kg, 12kg
  • Squat & Press - Sets: 12kg, 12kg, 12kg, 12kg, 12kg


Got this workout from http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/ I pulled all of the videos from his YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GBpersonaltraining
He has several different types of workouts on his site along with downloadable programs. Please visit his site. This is listed as his “Best Kettlebell Workouts” so I thought that would be fine for me but he has other ones including strength, beginner, etc. I have adjusted the number of reps and set to fit me but are using his exercises.


No comments:

Post a Comment