Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunday Hill Run with Weight Vest

I give today a neutral workout since the performance was not really there being that I was tired and recovering, but the mental aspect was. It would have been easy to back out of today and go to the beach with my family but I made sure that I got the run in since this is my last opportunity before the Spartan Super and Beast to train this way. Also, when I was aching, instead of turning back I made sure that I kept moving and walked when I couldn't run. 

All in all I was out there for 2:30. Not bad for a day when I probably should have been recovering.

I have two weeks until the Spartan Super which means that this week is my last full week, next weekend I will do the hill run without the vest (practice with the hydration pack), and then light workouts until Sept. 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment