Saturday, August 17, 2013

Chest & Back - 23 until Super Spartan, 58 until Tough Mudder

Today the focus is on my chest and back and this is version 2 of the workout. 4 versions in total meaning that I do each workout once a month although I focus on chest once a week. Last time I did this workout I was exhausted, only did 4 circuits, and suspended the core exercises. Not this time. Brought it.



Warm Up:

Chest/Back Routine - 10 reps each set. Do 10 reps in a set and move up in weight for next circuit. Do 5 circuits.
Incorporate 10 core reps (sit ups, elevated feet russian twists, leg ups, decline cross over sit ups, v-ups) in between each set and 10 burpees at the end of each circuit.

Notes / Results:
  • Time: 60 minutes. In line with my other workouts
  • Weight: 204  
  • Barbell Bench Press: max 10 reps @ 155 (55 each side with 45 pound bar) on 5th circuit. New personal record.
  • Back Row: max 10 reps @ 155 on 5th circuit. New personal record.
  • Dips: max 8 reps with 10 pounds + chain on 5th circuit. New personal record.
  • Lat Pull Downs: max 7 reps @ 180 on 4th circuit

No comments:

Post a Comment