Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sunday Run Day (abbreviated) & Workout Schedule until Super Spartan

My apologies for not keeping this as up to date as I would like but life seems to continue to get in the way. I am writing this note on Wednesday to log my Sunday activity. I usually like to get in a long run or extensive workout during the weekend and today was going to be the day but between life events, church and time devoted to spending with family I only found a 1 hour window to go out and run. Did it. Throw in time to get dressed, warm up and cool down and we are probably looking at 40 - 45 minutes of actual exercise. I am a little slower than a 10 minute mile so lets say I did about four miles. Could have been worse.

Monday I took the time to look at the calendar between now and next Sunday for the Super Spartan and I put together a workout routine. This coming week is my last with weight lifting and the remainder will be geared toward lower intensity workouts in order to let my body rest yet keep it moving.

Schedule:

Monday - Rest
Tuesday - Chest
Wednesday - Legs
Thursday - Arms & Shoulders
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Run Hills *last big blowout workout
Sunday - Rest
Monday - Total Body
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - Run
Thursday - Cardio weights
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - **Super Spartan**

No comments:

Post a Comment