Monday, September 23, 2013

Chest & Back - didn't have it today - 19 days until Tough Mudder

Today I just did not have it since I did not get the rest I needed this weekend and Saturday’s run took more out of me than I ever expected. Final results are that I only did 3 circuits in 35 minutes.

I did listen to my body and I will be back after this workout next week. I will also be back in the gym tomorrow and Wednesday.

Warm Up:

Chest/Back Routine - 10 reps each set. Do 10 reps in a set and move up in weight for next circuit. Do 5 circuits.
Incorporate 10 core reps (sit ups, elevated feet russian twists with weights, leg ups, decline cross-over sit ups, v-ups) in between each set and 10 burpees at the end of each circuit.

Notes / Results:
  • Weight: 202. Okay, I expect some fluctuation. I will be back at 200 or less soon.
  • Time: 35 minutes. Only did 3 circuits.
  • Bench Press: 9 reps @ 155 on 3rd circuit
  • Lat Pulls: 10 reps @ 150 on 3rd circuit
  • Dips: 10 reps @ 7.5 pounds on 3rd circuit. 3 pull ups each circuit.
  • Lateral Pull Downs: 10 reps @ 165 on 3rd circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment