Friday, September 27, 2013

Weight Cardio - 15 days until Tough Mudder

This one is a little different. The purpose is to get a workout in but not kill myself on the strength part since I feel my shoulder needs to catch up with the rest of my body and heal.

Warm Up:

I did 10 reps of each one of these exercises and I did the routine twice. The key to success is not resting in between sets. Move quickly from one to the next. I completed this in 60 minutes and that included the warm up.

The weights listed were for the second circuit. I did a lower weight on the first. Not trying to max out on weight here.

  • Dumbbell row (30)
  • Lunge (25)
  • Dumbbell Push Press  (25)
  • Mountain Climbers (100)
  • T-Push Ups (10)
  • Side Lunge (30)
  • Dumbbell Curls (30)
  • Dumbbell Triceps Extension (30)
  • Sit Ups (20)
  • Decline Push Ups (10)
  • Split Jump (20)
  • Single Arm Raise (20)
  • Pull Ups (4)
  • Cross Over Step Ups (20)
  • Shrugs (40)
  • V-Ups (20)
  • Push Up & Row (25)
  • Goblet Squat (40)
  • Shoulder Fly (25)
  • Chest Fly (30)
  • Elevated Feet Russian Twist with dumbbell (10 @ 25)
  • Dips (10)
  • Box Jumps (10)
  • Around The Head (15)
  • Elbow to Knee Crunches (10)

No comments:

Post a Comment