Monday, February 10, 2014

Kettlebell Sunday

I sued Sunday for a ketlebell routine As I focus  3 gym trips per week on strength, I deviate from the program on weekend workouts to throw some variety in to the mix and continue overall body improvement.

The end result of today’s workout was that I did 5 circuits instead of the 4 i did last time I did this workout, I did it faster and I used heavier weights. Great results across the board.
Warm Up:

Got this workout from http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/ I pulled all of the videos from his YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GBpersonaltraining
He has several different types of workouts on his site along with downloadable programs. Please visit his site. This is listed as his “Best Kettlebell Workouts” so I thought that would be fine for me but he has other ones including strength, beginner, etc. I have adjusted the number of reps and set to fit me but are using his exercises.

Notes / Results:
  • Time: 45 minutes
  • Weight: 199
**All weights in kg**

  • Kettlebell Swings - Sets: 12, 16, 18, 24, 24
  • Forward Lunges - Sets: 12, 16, 18, 7@24, 8@24
  • High Pulls - Sets: 12, 16, 18, 8 Left & 6 Right @24, 18
  • Goblet Squat - 16, 18, 16@24, 24, 12@24
  • Clean and Press - Sets: 12, 16, 18, 18, 18

No comments:

Post a Comment