Friday, October 17, 2014

Body Weight Weeks 5 & 6

Felt great going into the gym today even though I was there late and couldn’t stay long. I did, however, increase the workload to three supersets as opposed to two. I ended up leaving with the back of my shoulders / upper triceps aching and out of gas. I had a lot of problems with the second part of the superset for my dips rows and push ups at the end. Also, switched up the order.
Warm Up:

Supersets - Each Set is 5 reps of the first exercise with a slow negative and explosive concentric. Quickly follow that up with 6 - 12 reps done normally. 3 sets for each pairing.

  • Core
    • V-Ups
    • Toes to Bar
  • Dips
    • Regular
    • Seated
  • Legs
    • Pistol Squats
    • Box Jumps
  • Military Press
    • Military Press
    • Pull Ups
  • Rows
    • Elevated Feet
    • Towel
  • Push Ups
    • Clap
    • Diamond

Notes / Results:

  • Time: 55 minutes
  • Weight: 197

No comments:

Post a Comment