Friday, October 24, 2014

Bodyweight 5 & 6 - Still getting over being sick

Not the best day for me since I have been sick over the past several days. I should have worked out yesterday but took it as a rest day. I woke up feeling better today but as soon as the workout began I realized that i was far from 100%.

Bottom line is that the most important thing that I can do is to be rested and ready for my Houston Tough Mudder next Sunday so today only doing one superset of four out of the six exercises wasn’t the worst thing in the world.
Warm Up:

Supersets - Each Set is 5 reps of the first exercise with a slow negative and explosive concentric. Quickly follow that up with 6 - 12 reps done normally. 3 sets for each pairing.

  • Push Ups
    • Clap
    • Diamond
  • Rows
    • Elevated Feet
    • Towel
  • Military Press
    • Military Press
    • Pull Ups
  • Dips
    • Regular
    • Seated
Notes / Results:

  • Time: 20 minutes
  • Weight: 196

No comments:

Post a Comment