Monday, October 20, 2014

Saturday LSD Run - Monday Bodyweight Weeks 5&6

Did a good LSD (Long, Slow, Duration) run on Saturday for two hours. My ultimate goal is to get it to three but there is no urgency to do that. I will be fine for my last event of the year, the Houston Tough Mudder, in two weeks.

Today I got in my bodyweight routine with supersets. I a only supposed to do two weeks of this routine but I will stretch it to three and probably miss it once I move on to the next level. I am stretching it to three weeks since I am not changing things up the week before the Houston Tough Mudder just to have a new cycle interrupted.

Starting in November, the focus is going more to strength training and that means more barbell work. I will find ways to keep up the conditioning and the bodyweight routine. Don’t ask me how but I like it too much to give it up.
Warm Up:

Supersets - Each Set is 5 reps of the first exercise with a slow negative and explosive concentric. Quickly follow that up with 6 - 12 reps done normally. 3 sets for each pairing.

  • Push Ups
    • Clap
    • Diamond
  • Military Press
    • Military Press
    • Pull Ups
  • Legs
    • Pistol Squats
    • Box Jumps
  • Rows
    • Elevated Feet
    • Towel
  • Dips
    • Regular
    • Seated
  • Core
    • V-Ups
    • Toes to Bar

Notes / Results:

  • Time: 75 minutes
  • Weight: 197

No comments:

Post a Comment