Monday, October 27, 2014

Saturday Run - Monday Bodyweight

Still getting over my cold a little bit and really fell of the diet wagon this weekend. Need to clean up the diet for the remainder of the week, get through my last Tough Mudder and be 100% for the next five months of strength training.

Saturday I did a long run but it was the short half of my l0ong run and I didn’t time it. Good enough to get outside and move around. By the end of the day, before 8 pm I was exhausted and had to go to sleep. Rested Sunday.

Skipped the Rows and the Monkey Bars today but did get in 3 sets of each exercise. Thursday is the last day of training before Housto Tough Mudder and I will make sure to start with those exercises.
Warm Up:

Supersets - Each Set is 5 reps of the first exercise with a slow negative and explosive concentric. Quickly follow that up with 6 - 12 reps done normally. 3 sets for each pairing.

  • Legs
    • Pistol Squats
    • Box Jumps
  • Core
    • V-Ups
    • Toes to Bar
  • Military Press
    • Military Press
    • Pull Ups
  • Dips
    • Regular
    • Seated
  • Push Ups
    • Clap
    • Diamond
Notes / Results:

  • Time: 55 minutes
  • Weight: 198

No comments:

Post a Comment