Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Body Weight Weeks 5+6 - Super Sets (Awesome!)

I would give today a negative but there are some factors that have come into play whereby I can justify a neutral.

1 - I did the Tri-State NJ Tough Mudder on Sunday and am still recovering. My hips/groin are aching along with my right leg which is interesting since it was my left leg getting tight during the event.

2 - New routine. Super Sets. Awesome! I am going to need to get used to it to do it better but I am excited about the start.
Warm Up:

Super Sets - Each Set is 5 reps of the first exercise with a slow negative and explosive concentric. Quickly follow that up with 6 - 12 reps done normally. 2 sets for each pairing.

  • Push Ups
    • Clap
    • Diamond
  • Rows
    • Elevated Feet
    • Towel
  • Military Press
    • Military Press
    • Pull Ups
  • Dips
    • Regular
    • Seated
  • Legs
    • Pistol Squats
    • Box Jumps
  • Core
    • V-Ups
    • Toes to Bar

Notes / Results:

  • Time: 45 minutes
  • Weight: 198

No comments:

Post a Comment