Thursday, October 2, 2014

Last Body Weight Weeks 3&4

Done with these weeks of the Bodyweight exercises. Looks like I need to modify the next 2 weeks to fit my needs / schedule. It has me doing super sets but I am not sure about half of the exercises. Will review the theory and modify.

Did the workout backwards from the other day and increased reps or difficulty across the board. Looking at my overall time, I could have done it a little faster.
Warm Up:

Intervals - 3 sets of between 6-12 reps per set. Supposed to spend 3 minutes on each set (exercise & rest) but I scaled my rests to approximately 30 seconds to one minute.

  • Dips - 10 / 8 / 6
  • Chin Ups / Pull Ups - 5C - 4P - 3S
  • Military Press - 7 / 8 / 8
  • Toes to Bar - 7 / 8 / 5
  • Pistol Squats - 6 / 6 / 6
  • TRX Rows -12H / 10H / 10H (H = high box)
  • Diamond Push Ups - 8E / 8E / 10E (E=feet elevated)

Notes / Results:

  • Time: 75 minutes
  • Weight: 195

No comments:

Post a Comment