Saturday, December 7, 2013

2&1/2 Hours of Run 1 Mile, 10 burpees & 10 Toes-To-Bar, repeat x10,

Great workout today. 2 & 1/2 hours! Really proud of myself for my distance and my total time spent working out although I would like to improve on my pace and do more in less time and then do it for a longer time. We will take what we can get today.

It was a bit cold outside so I used the gym for my long duration workout. 



The routine was simple - run 1 mile, do 10 burpees, do 10 toes to bar, repeat. I did each cycle in about 15 minutes consistently. Next time around I will work hard to shave off a minute when I can.  

I raised the incline by .5 on the treadmill on every mile and did that up through the 9th mile. The 10th mile I went back to flat and felt great doing it. The 10th was my fastest mile.  

I really knocked out the Toes-To-Bar but gave out a little at the end completing only 7 after the 8th mile, 3 after the 9th and 4 after the 10th. 

Due to my schedule I am going to have to rest tomorrow so that I can get workouts in on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday before resting Thursday and getting back at it Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment