Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Arms & Shoulders

Just keeping at it. I still monitor my weight but can’t focus on it anymore. I guess that I will have to be happy at the 200 pound range. Today I weighed in at 202.

On the positive side, I continue to improve upon or increase the amount of weight I lift on every exercise every day.

Warm Up:

Arms & Shoulders - 15 reps 1st circuit, 12 reps for 2nd, 10 reps for 3rd, 8 reps for 4th, 6 reps for 5th moving up in weight on each circuit. Do 5 circuits.


Incorporate 10 core reps in between each set and 10 burpees (w/ 8 pounds dumbbells in each hand) at the end of each circuit:




Notes / Results:
  • Weight: 202.
  • Time: 65 minutes. Too long. Did this in 55 minutes last time.

  • Barbell Front Raise: max 6 reps @ 85 pounds on 5th circuit. 10 pounds heavier than last time.
  • Lying Dumbbell Triceps Extension: max 6 reps @ 35 on 5th circuit. Matched previous high. Not ready to take it higher here yet.
  • Seated Barbell Shoulder Press: max 6 reps @ 95 pounds on 5th circuit. 10 pound increase over previous max.
  • Standing Dumbbell Curl: max 6 reps @ 55 pounds on 5th circuit. Broke through a plateau by getting all 6 reps in.

No comments:

Post a Comment