Sunday, December 1, 2013

8 miles & 80 burpees

The weather was not bad at all this morning but since I thought that it was going to be I had it set in my mind to go to the gym and run on the treadmill which is what I did. Next weekend I will man up and run outside. 

Ran 1 mile then did 10 burpees. Repeated 8 times. The first 2 times I was able to do 7 and then 8 toes to bar along with the burpees. Then someone else was taking that space in the gym so I just kept it to burpees. 

Total time was 1 hour, 55 minutes. 

Why do I feel like I was a slacker for only doing 8 miles instead of 10? Why do I feel inadequate for it taking me almost 2 hours to do 8 miles and 80 burpees? I know that there is room for improvement but I should feel better about myself. Just sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment