Sunday, April 13, 2014

90 Minute Run with Weight Belt & Burpees

I guess the headline says it all. It would have been a longer run but family obligations made me cut it short. I hate to say family obligations since I would much rather be with them than working out but I also like working out. 

I kept it to the long half (?? - one leg of the circle is a greater distance than the other) of my normal run and added 30 burpees at the park to go along with the hill and the staircase of death (I owe everyone a picture). Then another 30 burpees at the park on the way back. All of this with my weight belt which is up to 4 pounds this week. 

Another note is that I mainly do sets of 10 burpees. On my second set of burpees during this run - on the way back - I stretched that out to 20 burpees before doing another set of 10. This is just another little way to challenge myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment