Thursday, April 24, 2014

Speed Sack Sprints while 1/2 Hung Over

I probably had a little too much to drink last night at a networking event and I woke up this morning dragging with a little bit of a hangover. Nothing that I can't get deal with but I was far from 100% fresh. 

I made it out to the soccer field anyway and did my work although not as much as I should or wanted to. 

I also have to admit that yesterday was a terrible eating day for me. I ate garbage and too much of it. Thats okay as long as I climb back on the wagon and don't make a habit of it.

Workout - done while wearing my weight belt which is up to 8 pounds this week

Walked 20 minutes with 30 pound Speed Sack to soccer field.

Ran around track
Sprinted 50 yards
10 Burpees
50 yards Lunges 

Ran around track
Sprinted 50 yards with 10 pound Speed Sack
10 Burpees
50 yards Lunges with 10 pound Speed Sack

Ran around track
Sprinted 50 yards with 20 pound Speed Sack
10 Burpees
50 yards Lunges with 20 pound Speed Sack

Ran around track
Sprinted 50 yards with 30 pound Speed Sack
10 Burpees
50 yards Lunges with 30 pound Speed Sack

Time at track: 35 minutes

Walked 20 minutes with 30 pound Speed Sack home

No comments:

Post a Comment