Monday, April 28, 2014

Sunday Run w/ Challenge Stops & Weight Belt

Yesterday I was rested and had the time to invest in a good endurance workout. End result is that I did as much as I could but not as much as I wanted. 

The purpose of the workout is for endurance. I probably undermined my goal by adding things to what could be a casual run.

Entire workout done while wearing an eight pound weight belt. 

Ran to the local soccer field/track and did pull pups, dips, chin ups, single legs squats and 30 Burpees.

Ran to the hill and did three sets of sprints up it. 

Ran 2.5 miles to the end of the loop and back to the Staircase of Death and ran up that. 

Ran back to the soccer field for another round of 30 Burpees, pull ups, dips/parallel bars, chin ups and single leg presses.

Continued running to go on the second loop of my run until my legs just gave out suddenly.

Total time was ~2 hours. Total distance was a a little over six miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment