Sunday, May 25, 2014

2 Hour, 20 Minute Muddy Mountain Trail Run

This time with a 6 pound weight vest as opposed to the 4 pound weight vest last time. I started slow but felt like I really brought it at the end which is encouraging for longer distances and times. 

I warm up by starting slow. Maybe next time I can try my gym warm up and see if I start faster and am able to improve on my time. 

Next Sunday is my Spartan Sprint. I would like to improve on my time from last year but i am doing it with a friend so teamwork is taking precedent over personal achievement. What I really need to determine is how I handle the obstacles that tax my upper body. I know that I still have work to do but will appreciate the guage as to how much.

Enjoy your Memorial Day Weekend. I am off to kill my diet with barbeque and beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment