Friday, May 30, 2014

Conditioning Workout before Spartan Sprint on Sunday

Since I have the Spartan Sprint on Sunday, I went lite and did this conditioning workout without any additional weight. I feel this keeps my body limber without taxing it too much that I won’t be in top form in a couple of days.

Warm Up:

Workout Circuit:
  • AMAP Pull Ups
  • AMAP Dips
  • AMAP Chin Ups
  • AMAP Leg Ups
  • Run around the track to make sure legs are warmed up
  • 50 yard sprint
  • 20 Sit Ups
  • 20 Box jumps (onto bench on side of field) **only got to 15
  • 20 Russian Twists
  • Shuttle Runs: 10 yards, 20 yards, 10 yards
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 50 yard lunges

Repeated Circuit 3 times

  • Finisher: 30 broad jump Burpees - actually split this ½  broad jump & ½  regular. 5 broad, followed by 5 regular

  • Time: 75 minutes - but that included walk to and from car. Was not really timing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment