Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Legs 4x10 & Shirts don't fit anymore

Since I am not seeing gains on the top end of my lifts, I decided to switch things up for the month of February and do 4 x 10. My previous sets & rep ranges came to 38. This is why I decided on 4x10 since there are 40 total reps. To get my starting weight I added all of the weight I lifted for the previous sets and reps and then divided by 40 so that in total I am lifting the same amount of total weight. I was successful and now will move up on weight.


Another big time note is that I am gaining weight, getting to 205. This is worrying me since I would like to be at 190 in peak condition. My worries went away when I went home and the shirt that I wanted to wear for work does not fit me across the chest, shoulders and arms anymore. I know that I am gaining weight in the right places. Worries have gone away and I am proud of my gains as I am seeing noticeable results.


Warm Up:


Strength Exercises


Notes / Results:
  • Time: 40 minutes
  • Weight: 205

  • Squats
    • Previous High: 3@200
    • 4x10 @ 125
  • Deadlift
    • Previous High: 2@325
    • Sets: 4x10 @205

No comments:

Post a Comment