Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Legs @ Stevens - 1st time

This morning was my first time in the Steven's fitness center. Since I haven't lifted legs in a while and have put in extra leg work with the sandbag carries and long runs, I kinda went through the motions and didn't really rock and roll today. Also, it was a good chance to just be in the new gym and figure out how this is all going to work out. 

I am going to need a new warm up routine so I am thinking about 5 minutes of treadmill / elliptical or general cardio before light weight with high reps of the movements. 

I think that maybe next time I will want to do 4 sets of between 6 - 10 reps each. Do a weight until I can hit 10 reps and move up on next set and do at least 6. Then, on a 5th set go big. See what I can do up to 3 reps. 


  • Deadlifts: 10@225, 10@235, 6@245
  • Squats: 10@135, 8@145, 6@145
  • Weight: 203


No comments:

Post a Comment