Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New Conditioning Workout @ the park

Tomorrow I get to resume my weight training with my first day at the Steven's Fitness Center. In this transition period I have been searching for ways to stay in shape and I think that I have done a good job with my sandbag workout and my endurance runs. Today I completed my new conditioning workout for the first time. 


  • Run 1/2 mile to the park
  • Tabata Sprints around the track
  • 3x10 Push Ups / Ring Rows Super Set
  • Tabata Sprints
  • 3 x AMAP Pull Ups / Dips
  • Run 1/2 mile home


I need to continually work on making the push ups and rows more difficult so that I max out at 10 reps per set. 

The Tabata Sprints killed me the 2nd time around which is good. Once I have that down I should start with Sprints, then do 1 super set of body weight exercises, then burpee tabata, 2 set body weight, finish with tabata sprint and run home.

No comments:

Post a Comment