Thursday, January 1, 2015

Upper Body - Get the Work In - Last at NYSC

First work out of the new year and most probably the last one at NYSC as I am going to see what the Stevens Fitness Center is like. It is free so I am going to do my best to make it work.

even when I drink a little anymore I get a headache the next day and that was the case this morning. Even after “resting” during a travel day I was not at 100%. I think that the lesson learned today is that I don’t have to follow plan and just getting in the workout even if it is with lighter load and lower reps is better than nothing. I will catch up and get back into full swing soon enough.

Another adjustment that I am making is replacing barbell rows with TRX Rows. I am a beginner at rows and am cheating with the barbell so it is best that I start with bodyweight and work my way up.

Warm Up:

Strength Exercises

Notes / Results:
  • Time: 65 minutes
  • Weight: 206

  • Rows
    • Previous High: 2@195
    • 5 sets of 10 with the TRX
  • Bench Press
    • Previous high: 2@170
    • Sets: 12@125, 10@135, 3@155, 5@135, 6@135
  • Press
    • Previous High: 1@120
    • Sets: 9@85, 6@90, 6@95, 4@100
  • Pull Ups / Dips superset
    • Previous High: 5
    • 5, 4c, 4s **need to add weight

No comments:

Post a Comment