Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thankful for Kettlebells for identifying & destroying muscles I never knew that I had.

I am finding that kettlebell workouts really find muscles that I have not been working. I feel it in my “stabilizers”. Looking forward to doing kettlebells every weekend.
Included 3 sets of Toes To Bar inside the workout since I am part of the Toes To Bar challenge.
Did a total of 60 burpees with 10 as part of my workout and 10 burpees at the end of each cycle. Unlike my other workouts, I did not use dumbbells.
Warm Up:


Notes / Results:
  • Time: 60 minutes
  • Weight: 200. Teetering on 199 again which is awesome when considering what I have had to eat over the Thanksgiving weekend.
  • All exercises completed with 35 pound kettlebell starting on the 3rd circuit and continuing through the 5th.
  • Did 3 sets of Toes To Bar in the 1st 3 circuits

Got this workout from http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/ I pulled all of the videos from his YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GBpersonaltraining

He has several different types of workouts on his site along with downloadable programs. Please visit his site. This is listed as his “Best Kettlebell Workouts” so I thought that would be fine for me but he has other ones including strength, beginner, etc. I have adjusted the number of reps and set to fit me but are using his exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment