Friday, June 27, 2014

Football Field Conditioning

I woke up early and wrote about my Bro Diet. Since today was a conditioning day I ate oatmeal for breakfast. If you read the Bro Diet blog you will know why in addition to what I regularly eat.

Last time I did this circuit 3 times with 30 broad jump burpees at the end. This time I did it five times without the burpees. One day I will do both.

Warm Up:

Workout Circuit all done while wearing 10 pound weight vest:
  • Run around the track to make sure legs are warmed up
  • 50 yard sprint with 40 pound speed sack
  • 10 Sit Ups with 20 pound rip:60
  • 10 Box jumps (onto bench on side of field)
  • 10 Russian Twists with 20 pound rip:60
  • Shuttle Runs: 10 yards & back, 20 yards & back, 10 yards & back
  • 20 Straight leg deadlift to push press with 30 pound rip:60
  • 50 yard lunges with 30 pound speed sack & 10 pound weight vest on my shoulders

Repeated Circuit 5 times

  • Time: 85 minutes - including walk to and from car.

No comments:

Post a Comment