Thursday, June 5, 2014

Spartan Sprint Tuxedo NY Pictures

Before the race. Getting ready to go. My friend is a  Tough Mudder but first time Spartan.


Grinding it out on the sand bag carry..


My buddy getting through the barbed wire...


Fire Jump! Money shot! This is what makes all of the time in the gym and eating restriction worth it.







A race official was kind enough to take a picture with me and a trophy. I have another picture where it shows that this is the Women's Elite 1st place. At first it is funny as a joke but the reality is that I know a lot of women who put me to shame in these events. I have a lot of respect for the hard work they put in and the results they get.


I don't really like Shock Top beer but it tastes great right now..


And this post on Facebook makes everything worth it...



No comments:

Post a Comment