Monday, June 23, 2014

Kettle Bell Monday

I need to catch up on my rest. My left leg is feeling better although I did feel a pop when I finished my body weight squats during my warm up. I only had the willpower to get through three circuits when I wanted to do five. And I am up to 194 again. After taking many steps forward, today was a one step back day. Still got some work in and gave it what I had for 45 minutes.
This Kettlebell workout came from http://kettlebellsworkouts.com/ I pulled all of the videos from this trainer’s YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/GBpersonaltraining
He has several different types of workouts on his site along with downloadable programs. Please visit his site. This is listed as his “Best Kettlebell Workouts” so I thought that would be fine for me but he has other ones including strength, beginner, etc. I have adjusted the number of reps and set to fit me but are using his exercises.
Warm Up:
Circuit with sets of 10. At the end of each circuit did 10 burpees.

Notes / Results:
  • Time: 45 minutes.
  • Weight: 194 pounds
** All weight in KGs**

  • Turkish Get Ups: Sets: 8, 10, 12
  • 1 Arm Kettlebell Swings: 12, 16, 18
  • Reverse Lunges: 12, 16, 18
  • High Pulls: 12, 16, 18
  • Squats: 12, 16, 15@18

No comments:

Post a Comment