Friday, August 26, 2016

Friday Squats & Rows

Takeaways from today's workout:

When I first got there, all of the barbell stations were taken and I was ready to pivot to Dips and Pull Ups with Kettlebell swings super set. Always be ready to adjust the workout on the fly.

 I needed the support bars when I failed a lift at 90 which is lighter than my max. Whatever was hurting me from running acted up on that lift. I adjusted on the fly and did the last five sets at 45 with 10 reps each set. Hopefully that helps the movement pattern and allows me to continue to heal while still working out.

As I write this, I am thinking that I may need to be a little less aggressive in going up in weight. Plan where I want to get to and strategically increase.

Also, did 10 Rows as a Superset instead of Push Ups so that I had a pull for the secondary exercise after a push for the main exercise.

Time: 35 minutes

Squats: 5@35; 5@45; 5@55; 5@70; 5@80; 10@45; 10@45; 10@45; 10@45; 10@45
10 Rows as Super Set

No comments:

Post a Comment