Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Tuesday - Deadlifts & Push Ups - Weight = 219

Took the Deadlift weight up a little bit and did a good job. I am happier with my squat progress but I will continue with Deadlifts and eventually get there. 

Added 10 push ups as a super set after every set of deadlifts. I still need to finish every session with at least 30 burpees to boost my conditioning. 

Finally, I had a wiegh in and I came in at 219. Not the progress that I was looking for especially since I have been on point with my diet the past couple of days and most of the month. I would like to say that it is muscle but can't be sure. My upper body work and body weight work has not been great but I can also blame that on a bad shoulder. I should be recovering and need to see some gains there. Also, need to be more on point with diet. 

Time: 45 minutes
Weight: 219

Deadlifts: 5@90, 5@100, 5@110, 5@115, 3@120, 3@115, 5@110, 5@105, 5@100, 5@100
10 Push Up Super Set

** Next time need to follow same weights until I can get 5@120, then go 125. Also, on the way down, stick at the same weight for as many sets as I can do 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment