Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Leg Day - Sandbag in Park - Week 2/8

Sunday I recovered from my run and it rained on Monday morning so I was well rested for today. Traditionally, I would start with an upper body routine but kicking the Monday upper body to Friday may rest my lower body better for a long run this weekend. 

I pushed myself hard today and maybe I could have pushed harder but I did make progress going from 5 reps to 10 although I cut the number of circuits in half. I will continue to progress with either circuits, reps or load.

Time: 7:32

Warm Up:
  • 50 Jumping Jacks
  • 40 Squats
  • 30 Sit Ups
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 10 Burpees
Time: 7:40
  • 5x5 Pistols
Time: 7:53

10x Circuit x2
  • Lunges
  • 1 Leg RDLs
  • Step Ups
  • Front Loaded Good Mornings
Time: 7:19

Conditioning Finisher:
  • 10 Crunches with legs in air
  • 10 Seated Crunches
  • 10 Cross Legged Seated Raises
  • 10 Left & Right Side Isolated Crunches
  • 10 Seated Leg Scissors
  • 30 Burpees in 4 minutes

Time: 7:30

No comments:

Post a Comment