Thursday, July 2, 2015

HS Push Ups, Pistol Squats, Back Bridge/HLRs

I woke up aching today but did get a full workout in and am glad that I did. I feel stronger and healthier because of it. 


  • Run Distance: 2.21 miles
    • Miles for Week: 4.5
    • Goal for Week: 14
  • Run Time: 20:28
  • Pace: 9:15


  • Handstand Push Ups:
    • 5 sets of practicing handstands against a fence 5 times. My balance is improving. 
    • Pike Push Ups: 5, 4, 3, 3, 2 ** Kept my feet on the ground but went deeper each time by bringing my chest to the ground. Made the exercise much more challenging but also will address the start of my barbell military presses
  • Pistol Squats: 10 regular body weight / 5 1 leg on bench (**got better ROM with butt below knee), 5 assisted full ROM Pistols, 5 1 leg, 5 assisted Pistols
  • Back Bridge: 15 seconds, 1 rep (tried for reps), 15 seconds, 15 seconds, 15 seconds **trying to do back bridge push ups to increase the difficulty
  • Hanging Leg Raises: 18 knee raises, 9, 8, 8, 7 Leg Raises ** Pulling up with raise to work shoulders. Hopefully these will be full pull ups one day

No comments:

Post a Comment