Thursday, August 20, 2015

Leg Day Deload - Challenge Accepted - Week 5/8

Something that has been missing in my workouts are challenges. Challenges are things that you know you can do but have to muster up that something extra to do it. It can't be done every day otherwise you burn out or you are not really challenging yourself. Vermont is a challenge. It will test me. I need to practice the #Unstoppable mindset. 

Last workout, Tuesday, I said I wanted to do 10 circuits of my leg routine and I only accomplished 6. Today, I challenged myself to complete all 10. Challenge accomplished. 

Tomorrow is an all around upper body workout and I will do 3 rounds instead of the 2 I did last time and Saturday I will challenge myself to a run with a heavy and long sandbag carry at the end. Next week will be back to my progressive overload routine.

Time: 7:59

Warm Up: 

  • 50 Jumping Jacks
  • 40 Squats
  • 30 Sit Ups
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 10 Burpees


Time: 8:05

Circuit 30/15 - 10 Rounds with a couple of rests. Straight through this should take 30 minutes. Total time was 36 minutes.

  • Squats
  • Lunges
  • Step ups
  • Box Jumps


Time: 8:41

No comments:

Post a Comment