Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sandbag Leg Day - Week 3/8

Yesterday was supposed to be leg day but due to thunderstorms, became a yoga day which was good for me since I think that I needed the rest. Friday is supposed to rain and then I am supposed to run on Saturday morning in St. Michaels but since I am seriously reconsidering the importance of running for the Killington Beast I may do a leg day on Friday (assuming no rain) and still follow through with the run on Saturday but not kill myself if it isn't all that I planned. 

When I woke up I was feeling sore in my legs but if you look at teh results you will see that this is my best leg day ever with this routine. 

Kept a good time today since I needed to be in the office a little earlier than usual. Was planning on a 50 burpee finisher but didn't wan't to push things.

Time; 7:15

Warm Up: 
  • 50 Jumping Jacks
  • 40 Squats
  • 30 Sit Ups
  • 20 Push Ups
  • 10 Burpees

Time: 7:34

Sandbag Circuit x4:
  • Step Ups: 10, 10, 10, 10
  • Front Squats: 5, 6, 7, 8
  • Lunges: 5, 10, 10, 10
  • Back Squats: 10, 10, 10, 10

Times for Circuit: 7:34, 7:41, 7:49, 7:58

Finish Time: 8:08

No comments:

Post a Comment