Saturday, April 25, 2015

Park Body Weight

I went to the Stevens gym yesterday and when I arrived found out that it was closed. This forced a rest day and delayed Week 1, Cycle 4 until next week. I then altered my schedule so that today was a full body strength day with body weight exercises at the park. 

I usually like to do 5 sets of 10 but since I am doing every major body weight exercise, I limited it to 3 sets for each.


  • Run to and from park
    • 2.47 miles
    • 21:56 total time
    • 8:53 minutes per mile *great pace
  • Push Up & Row Super Set
    • Working toward 1 arm pushup
    • Did rows on pull up bar with feet elevated going side to side to increase difficulty
  • Pull Ups & Dip Super Set
    • Did AMAP on the Pull Ups (need to work on these)
    • Bar in front on the dips to simulate the top part of a muscle up - did AMAP
  • Wall Assisted Handstands - 1 foot on the wall alternating every 10 seconds
  • Hanging Leg Raises - Getting to 10.
  • Back Bridge Progressions - Really at the beginning here
  • 1 Leg Squats - working toward Pistol.

No comments:

Post a Comment