Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Run -> 90 burpees in 8:31 -> Run

I probably could have pushed myself on a lot of fronts here but I didn't. I feel great after my long run on Sunday and that is a surprise since I think that I would be more run down. Since I am afraid that my body may be lying to me I took the run easy. 

I also could have pushed to get to 100 burpees in 10 minutes but I decided to leave that on the table until next week. Nothing wrong with leaving a little something in the tank.

Also, I had a good training push to go from winter strength training to get in condition for the NJ Beast. Since that is now mission accomplished, it is best for me to mentally and physically coast or maintain through the PA Super. After that I can push again leading up to the VT Beast. This is how I avoid mentally and physically burning out and over training.

Distance: 2.07 miles
Time: 19:12
Pace: 9:18

90 burpees in 8:31
5.68 bpm

**bpm is supposed to be Burpees Per Minute but it is inaccurate. It is actually Seconds Per Burpee but since I messed up in the beginning and BPM sounds better than SPB I am not going to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment