Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Burpees & Lunges

When I woke up my legs were tight and didn't feel like they had fully recovered from Saturday's 10+ mile mountain run. Still, the back of my knee felt fine and it was just stiffness so I went out after it. No problems.

I feel like I have hit a wall with burpees and my 10 per minute routine. I am taking steps back and today just focused on doing 100 burpees. I accomplished that in 12:57 which is a terrible time. I guess that sometimes one just needs to take a step back. I did 100 burpees. Don't fault me. 

100 meters lunges since today should be a light lunge day and I hit my glutes, hams, etc. regularly.


  • Run Distance: 2.3 miles / Goal for Week: 14 miles
  • Run Time: 21:13
  • Pace: 9:20
  • 100 burpees in 12:57 / 7.77 seconds per burpee
  • 100 meters lunges - pyramided sets from 10 to 17

No comments:

Post a Comment